Benefits for your business
Newcastle City Learning can support businesses with information, bespoke recruitment and Apprenticeship training. We may also be able to support you financially. We pride ourselves on the quality of training and service we offer our clients, recognising what is important to you as our customer.
Apprenticeships are a proven way to improve your workforce and can make your organisation more effective and competitive. You can train and develop your member of staff, reducing skills shortages even in the current economic climate. Apprenticeships can help you to develop the specialist skills you need to keep pace with the latest technology and working practices in your sector. Apprentices tend to be loyal, motivated and flexible within the company that invested in them.
- 80% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices.
- Employers who take on a 16-18 year old apprentice only pay their salary; the Government will fund their training.
- Over 100,000 employers offer Apprenticeship places in over 190 job roles across a wide range of sectors.
- 88% of employers who employ apprentices believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
- 1 in 5 employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.