Care for a new career?
There is a high demand for Carers in Newcastle. Do you like looking after others? A career in health and social care may be right for you.
In our Care Academies you will find out about:
• The role of a Carer
• How to make your client feel valued and maintain their privacy and dignity
• Your personal development and ways to communicate with your client
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
• Health and Safety
• Mental Health
You will also get:
• Job Application Support and Interview Skills
• Free ICT Training and Qualification
• Free DBS
• Guaranteed Interview
From our last intake, over 70% of participants were offered a job as a result of the course!
Our Care Academies run on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 9.30am to 2.30pm, for 4 weeks.
Next Dates: 22 September - 15 October 2021 and 10 November - 3 December 2021.
If you are interested and you need a little more information, or you would like to enrol please contact firstname.lastname@example.org