Continuing Professional Development
Want to update your workplace skills and knowledge or gain a new qualification? Have a look at our FREE extensive CPD offer. We are offering a range of online CPD (Continuing Professional Development) modules and nationally recognised and accredited Level 2 courses you can study from the comfort of your own home.
All of these courses are delivered by distance learning, giving you the flexibility to study at your own pace. You can fit this study around existing work and home commitments. There is no requirement to attend college.
The CPD Modules available are
• Care Certificate Programme
• Conflict Management
• Preparing to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
• Dementia Awareness
• Understanding Equality and Diversity
• Introduction to First Aid
• Food Safety Awareness
• Essential Finance for Non-Financial Managers
• Health and Safety in the Workplace
• Principles of Internet Safety
• Understanding Leadership
• Manual Handling Safety at Work
• Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication
• Mental Capacity Act
• Mental Health Awareness
• Personal Money Management
• The Importance of Online Safety
• Performance Management
• Safeguarding Adults and Children
• Understanding Stress
• Understanding Anxiety
• Understanding Depression
These courses are all free of charge, subject to eligibility.
You can also study a range of full Level 2 Qualifications
• Certificate in Principles of Business Admin
• Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
• Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
• Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
New for 2022
• Level 2 Certification in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
• Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Level 2 courses will cost £362 unless a concession applies when they will be free. Please ask us for details.
Enquire on 0191 2773520 for any of the above online programmes. Once enrolled, you will be ready to receive your student handbook and work materials, and you can get started. It’s as easy as that!