Free Digital Skills courses
52% of people struggle to use technology, but we all need to keep up to date with it for work, rest, and play.
We are now offering free essential digital skills courses for all adults, funded by the Government to help upskill the UK workforce to help us prepare for the future.
Our BCS Essential Digital Skills course covers really practical skills set out in the national standards such as:
• How to keep you and your family safe and responsible online, whatever the technology you use!
• How to problem solve and handle information when using your digital tech
• How to communicate using it, e.g., book doctor appointments, attend online meetings, use social media, search, apply for jobs and attend meetings.
• Creating, editing, and storing data
• Buying and selling safely online