Improve your wellbeing
Need more balance in your work and home life? Want to work more effectively and learn how to switch off and relax?
In our exciting new course 'Improve your wellbeing for busy working professionals' we will be covering the following topics:
• Thinking about your own work-life balance. Strategies for helping you to relax and switch off from a busy day at work. How meditation can really help
• Organising your day at work better - strategies for more effective working. The power of good sleep and what we can do about not being able to sleep soundly
• Daily routines to help us switch off and relax. The power of our energy and why it is important to raise your energy to a high vibration
• Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques - or TAPPING. How can this reduce stress and anxiety levels and a whole lot more
• Getting clear about what it is you want. Being clear about your own identity and setting great goals for moving forward
Starting on Tuesday 21 September from 6 – 8pm this course will consist of face-to-face taught 2 hour sessions at Westgate College over 6 weeks and then supported self-study.
Even better, it’s free for our new learners who live in the North of Tyne Combined Authority area, so please ask us about your eligibility for a concession. Call us on 0191 277 3520 to enrol, or enrol online