Make social media land you a job!
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter can all be used to help you find work. This 2-day course walks you through how to create your online profile in at least one social media platform. You will find tips on how to improve your online chances for finding a job.
This two day course will cover:
- Get set up on one or more social media platforms; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Learn how to use these to make online job hunting more effective
- How to beat the job algorithm
- Learn how to social media to create your CV
- How to use your Networks in social media
Available times and dates are 10am - 2.30pm on 20-21 January, 3-4 February, 10-11 March and 24-25 March. And even better, it's all free!
You can study with us online, or if you prefer at our Heaton Centre.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org