Why choose Newcastle City Learning?
Many local businesses have benefited from working with the apprenticeship recruitment and training services of Newcastle City Learning.
Our no cost services offer the benefits:
- We offer free advertising and manage the recruitment process for you.
- We tailor our recruitment to suit your business needs.
- We do not bombard you with irrelevant or unsuitable CVs/applications for the positions.
- All our candidates are pre-assessed to ensure to ensure they are job ready for positions so they can make an immediate contribution.
- We can assist with the interviews if required, as we have a lot of experience of working with young people.
- The process is swift and we match the apprentice to the roles you need to fill.
Dan is our Employment & Skills Coordinator and is an expert in the Further Education sector. Having worked in Further Education for 14 years there’s nothing much Dan doesn’t know! He has extensive experience and knowledge of working cross-sector; public, private, voluntary and working within the community.
In his role as Employment & Skills Coordinator at Newcastle City Learning, Dan engages with employers and learners across the region on a daily basis, supporting and guiding in-work training opportunities like apprenticeships, study programmes and NVQs.
If you’re considering offering an apprenticeship or are looking to enrol, give Dan a call on 0191 2773506.
Elaine is our Employment & Skills Coordinator and has worked in Further Education for 16 years; she’s a specialist and knows all there is to know about the Further Education sector! Elaine has worked with sole traders, SME’s and voluntary sector employers ensuring a smooth apprentice recruitment experience.
As part of the team at Newcastle City Learning, Elaine works with both employers and learners to create, recruit and match the perfect apprenticeship opportunities.
If you’re considering offering an apprenticeship or are looking to enrol, give Elaine a call on 0191 2773506.